Monday, August 13, 2007

Whew!


Pretty Platter available at Paperbuzz.



Today has been one of those days when I'm glad I picked the corny HAPPY title. It encourages positivism. Just as I was about to bitch, I stopped myself. Instead, what are the good things that happened today?


Let's see:

The Bad: I didn't sleep well at all last night so it follows that both kids were up earlier than usual.

The Good: I had an appointment this morning with my dermatologist and I was totally prepared to have some small basal cell spots removed through the use of (I think?) liquid nitrogen that burns like hell and scabs something ugly but he said he didn't see any! YAY!!


The Bad: After my appointment, I went back by the house so I could take Mary Fowler out to lunch. She really wanted to use the stroller, I obliged, and I paid for it... I may as well have had Davis with me. Pain in the freakin' neck!

The Good: She was thrilled that we went to the mall- just the two of us- and that she got to ride in the stroller.


The Bad:  I took the kids to the pool and towards the end they were both tired and whiny and crying on the car ride home.

The Good: They're in bed now, I'm on the computer, and I have a yummy, new book my cousin gave me to start reading tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS