Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff for Women


I was at a small bookstore looking for a couple of books they didn't have but as I waited I flipped through this little gem!  I love it!  

I haven't read the other Don't Sweat books so I don't know how it compares but I've enjoyed this one so much, I'd like to buy one and wrap it up real pretty for every one of my girlfriends. Not that they need it, it's just really a joy to read.  The short page or two chapters are quick reads and I'm sure when I'm done I'll keep it on my bedside table.

I think it would be fun to start a monthly lunch group where we'd take a chapter and have it be the discussion topic.  I am just always wanting to learn what works for other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS