Sunday, February 15, 2009

Meal Planning

Barefoot Contessa's Mexican Chicken Soup





February 16-22

In January I feel like I was going to the grocery store almost daily so maybe if I begin posting my weekly (best case scenario) menu, I'll be more likely to stay organized! I love looking through Journey to Our Daughter's menu planning blog- she always has healthy recipes that I want to add to my menu.



So, Sunday I picked out these weekly recipes and made my grocery list. One of my Barefoot Contessa cookbooks suggests using a white sheet of paper and listing items under the following categories: Meat & Seafood, Produce, Dairy, Personal (toilet paper, toothpaste, etc), Bread, Misc. and I do think that helped me.

Monday

Chef Salad

Whole Grain Rolls



Tuesday

Shrimp and Pasta with 5 Minute Tomato Sauce

Zucchini



Wednesday

Leftovers



Thursday

Roast Turkey Breast

and Vegetables



Friday

Company's coming!

Salmon with Puff Pastry & Pesto



Saturday

Night Out


Sunday

Whatever the chef at the Homestead prepares for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS