Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dinner for New Baby


When I had my babies, I thought it was so helpful and thoughtful when my friends brought dinner.  They were WAY more inventive in the kitchen than me (I had never thought to make my own salad dressing!) and some of my favorite recipes came from those dinners. The best part is that every time I make those meals, I think of the person who gave me the recipe. 

It can also be stressful- not always knowing people's taste.  This is one option I made today that hopefully my  friend and her family will enjoy.  Just be sure to make double so your family gets dinner, too ;)


Pork Tenderloin 
rubbed with Seasoned Salt

Italian chop salad (recipe below)

Rolls & Dessert (store bought) 



Italian Chopped Salad

chopped cucumbers
grape tomatoes, halved
mozzerella, diced
kalamata olives, pitted and halved
red bell pepper, chopped
bottled italian dressing


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS