Thursday, November 3, 2011

Change, Change, Change


Oh lawwd, y'all! This mopping took my whole day yesterday! I was pretty proud of myself!

My family and I used to hire a couple of wonderful ladies to clean our house twice a month. Not because I didn't have the time (I did) but because I didn't want to make the time (so I wouldn't). Additionally, we didn't do our own yard work, and every time our house needed fixing or remodeling, we would call someone and we would pay to have the problem remedied.

When we were transferred with his job to Richmond... one of our favorite cities, I decided to start trying to clean the house myself (both kids ARE in school each day) and Adam has become quite the yard man! We'll see if this lasts... I might prefer a part-time job!

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS