Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Proud Parents

Yesterday was Parent/Teacher Conference Day and while I think the kids are transitioning well to their new school in a new city, I still worried. Moving the kids out of a school they loved was probably our number one concern of the move.

Well, no more! Mary Fowler has an all A report card and her teacher said that it's like she's been here since the beginning. Davis' teacher loves him and knows how bright and tender he is. They both know and care about my children. Adam was in a meeting and wasn't able to join me but when I called him, we decided this good news deserved a celebration!

The kids each invited one friend and we went out to dinner. We feel so blessed to have met so many nice families. It really is becoming "home."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS