Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mae Mae Paperie


I love Joss & Main way more than One Kings Lane!  I think there are more items for me and at better prices!  These stamps from Mae Mae Paperie are gorgeous!  They would be perfect for my friend Alyson- very much her style.  The prices were around $26 which is SO reasonable and you can use it forever!  Or until you move!

With the move, I got a new printer and it's kind of acting up.  If I can't print my invitations and stationery, I'll be so disappointed!  These stamps are a great alternative!






3 comments:

  1. I really like Joss & Main as well! Those are great stamps and I can think of tons of great ideas for using them, not to mention they would make great gifts! Thanks for coming by Southern Somedays!!! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the style of these stamps. I need to sign up for Joss & Main!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS