Saturday, February 18, 2012

Christmas Card Storage


It really is sad how much happiness it brings me to finally have a place for ALL of my precious Christmas cards that we receive each year.   I LOVE Christmas cards.  They are one of my favorite parts of the holidays.  You can rest assured that if I receive a photo, it will not be discarded in a wastebasket.  So after many, many years spent obsessing wondering how I should organize them all, I finally this January bought some red boxes, slapped a label on them and called it a day.

My real dream was to have a tidy photo album for each year but with the varying sizes and newfangled front to back printing... not to mention the quantity issue... and the fact that my own children do not have completed photo albums that just wasn't going to happen.


1 comment:

  1. I love my christmas photo cards too! I did manage to find some album that were pre-decorated and had the clear plastic covers over each page, so you could just slide the cards in (as opposed to glueing/mounting). I did have to cut some of the cards down though.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS