Monday, February 6, 2012

Flaky Fish Sammies


You've Got Supper is a website started by some friends of a friend in Richmond.

It is totally free and you just sign up and they email you weekly menus. I have really enjoyed trying it out because once you click on the recipes you want to try, it will print out your shopping list organized by grocery department. Then, I just keep that list in the kitchen and add my other items until I make it to the store.

To make basil mayonnaise, blend mayo, 1 tsp lemon zest, 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1 cup basil leaves in a food processor until smooth. Set aside.



Brush 2 pounds white fish fillets with some olive oil, salt and pepper. Grill or bake until done.


Spread french rolls with basil mayo and top with romaine lettuce, fish, and thinly sliced red onion.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness...this sounds delish!
    I have never had Duke's. Must try it!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS