Sunday, February 5, 2012

Katrina Kenison to Kelly Ripa




I think Katrina Kenison and I are distant relatives. She has written things that I have thought for years. My kind of books.  Funny enough, I'm not sure we would be close friends in real life.  I do that all the time... I think about which famous people or authors I would truly have things in common with in real life.  

So far, my "best friend" would be Kelly Ripa.  I love her!  And funny enough when we moved to Richmond several ladies came up to me at a party and said, "I'm sure you get this all the time, but you remind us SO much of Kelly Ripa!"  

3 comments:

  1. Kelly Ripa is funny and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly Ripa is hilarious! I have those wonderings as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO funny because I tell people that all the time too (about Kelly Ripa). I LOVE her. Her oldest is the same age as WILL and they are both getting ready for high school. Her kids seem to be making the sacraments about the same time as my kids. Love her.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS