Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sleepover!

*Disclaimer:  My name is Olivia and I am addicted to unimportant-in-the-grand-scheme-of-things-details. So my poor family had to suffer through my mood swings while I scoured for easy, but cute, ideas and then printed and cut and even cussed a little bit.

  Because I procrastinated so long, I had to make the invitations myself.  VERY inexpensive and easy to print out on the computer and then cut out.  Although they had to be hand-delivered because of the lollipop.


These little cotton candy ice cream cones were my favorite thing!  So easy, so cheap, and no melting!!


The semi-homemade cake... Mary Fowler's favorite: Red Velvet with Cream Cheese icing.


I like these pictures but I hate those puffs!  They were a pain to make!!


Mary Fowler wanted to use the flowers I bought to decorate the cake herself.


In what is becoming our family tradition (apparently we are Griswolds), we had a minor emergency 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE FIRST GUEST ARRIVED!  Hint: our garage smelled like p**p.  Luckily all was fixed before anyone could see this beauty in the driveway.


The girls LOVED the sparkling grape juice toast!


One of the few photos I had that still protects the identities of the invitees!  Ha!


Whew!  It's over!!  But seriously, I was so impressed with how sweet all the girls were.  Mary Fowler felt very special and we had a nice time.

3 comments:

  1. It seriously doesn't seem possible to me that MF is nine ?? I still remember her kindergarten pictures from when I first started reading your blog? Sniff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous. Hate when the poop hits the fan before a party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks so pretty! Glad all had fun and that it was a success.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS