Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Clean Up, Clean Up


I love knowing what works for other people, and when I find something that works for me, I want to share!

My all-time favorite, cannot live without is my Swiffer-Vac.  Love it!


Shark Steam Mop
I bought this inexpensive ($40) steam mop last week and I like it MUCH better than traditional mopping.  I've read some reviews that say it is no quicker than mopping but I like the process better and I love the way the floors feel afterwards!  I "steamed" while the kids were at school and Mary Fowler asked why the floors felt so smooth!  I used it on all the hardwood and bathroom tile floors.

Terro Ant Killer
With these crazy-warm temperatures, a few weeks ago we had some little ant visitors.  Just every once in a while I would find a couple on the counter- yuk!  So after trying some different things, one of my girlfriends recommended this brand and it worked!


And finally, one of my favorite cleaning tips is to keep one spray bottle of cleaner and a roll of paper towels in each bathroom and spray down the mirror, sink, and counter after showering.  If it's right there and handy, I tend not to put off doing it.  Sad, but true.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review on the Shark floor cleaner. I may look into getting one of those.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS