Saturday, May 5, 2012


I don't know how healthy these actually are, but they are SO yummy!  Really good and salty.  We spent Saturday at my sister's house and she always has new, healthy things to try.

My husband loves American Pickers Show- it's more for men, I think
My mom came into town to help my sister with her neighborhood yard sale.  For years, I have been begging Adam to go to estate and yard sales and after watching this show, he is thinking we should start!  I just think it would be so much fun to get coffee and then check out a sale or two together. He is a fun guy to go shopping with.  I feel like it would be so much more satisfying buying something with a history/recycled/cheaper than buying everything brand new/mass produced.

We learned our first tip!  If you don't see what you're looking for, just ask!  Adam wanted an inexpensive "weed whacker" and after asking around, one guy just pulled one of his 3 off the garage wall and sold it to us for $20.  I can't wait to show pictures of the moving sale find Mary Fowler and I picked up two weeks ago!  I am still working on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS