Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Thankful for: Spring, etc.


1. Sunday's casual cookout and a wonderful spring salad like this with blueberries and feta.

2. And afterwards, walking down the street, hearing, three little voices say "We love you, miss Olivia!" And looking up at the 2nd story window of our neighbor's house, seeing three sweet little heads and then even the horse dog's head poke through. I wish I had taken a picture!!  And then I really DID feel like I was on an episode of The Walton's when another neighbor, working in his yard, said he loved us all, too!  I think it was John-Boy.  It was a love-fest!

3. And after that, our nightly game of family Go Fish (we'll step it up, eventually) and reading aloud before bed.  Finished Peter Pan, now onto Heidi.


3 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS