Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Art Class


I'm getting excited!  Tonight is my first watercolor class at University of Richmond.  Yikes!  

I have to say I felt pretty silly buying my art supplies... it's been a while since I got a "student discount."  

Here are some of my "inspiration" pictures from Pinterest.  I also took some landscape photos at the lake... so here goes nothing!

***edited to add...  I loved it!  How interesting!!!  I just assumed we'd create an image onto paper but there is an actual process and it is fascinating!  Love it!  I'll have to do a post on it once I have some photos to share!









6 comments:

  1. Wow....I love your inspiration photos and am so impressed that you are going to art class - good for you! I am really excited to see what you make - it's sure to be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Hope it went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't you love having pinterest to fall back on for inspiration?? and too funny-i used the first painting you show as my color inspiration for a painting i just did! good luck with the class!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun, yes, please do share!! These are gorgeous and I can see why you'd be inspired!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I left a comment the other day ?? I am so happy for you! I would have just been excited to school / art supply shopping :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful, do share your art and your class with us!
    pve

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS