Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dive Team & Davis-isms




Dolfin brand Uglies Swimsuits

 Our old club did not have a Dive Team so when we moved here, the kids were interested in trying it out.  They went to a few practices and love it!  Mary Fowler and her friends are also loving these "Ugly" brand swimsuits.  So ugly, they're cute, I guess!?!

Mary Fowler went home with a friend after practice so lucky Davis got to ride with me to the grocery store for milk, bread, orange juice, and fruit (all I needed to replenish this week!).  I told him he could pick out a treat so he chose a bag of Pistachios.

Riding home and crracking away, he said, "Wow- I'm really tearing through these!"  He frequently says little things like that, and we don't know where it comes from?

One of my dad's favorites is when Davis was probably 3 or 4 years old and my mom had just given him a tiny little container with miniature chocolate chips.  He tripped on a step up and they spilled and rolled everywhere.  Instead of getting upset, Davis just said, "Well, I didn't see that coming!"


3 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS