Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things




I called my mom one day because our dishwasher wasn't really washing the dishes.  All of the glasses were coming out smokey/cloudy?  Like the stove-top that doesn't work, we intend to replace everything with the renovation so, for now, I have to make things work as they are.  She suggested I try these Finish Powerball tablets and while they are a little pricey, they are AMAZING!  Problem totally solved!  I highly recommend.  And they are frequently on sale/offer coupons.


I also bought this with a coupon while it was on sale and I love it!  I use it for baking and really anything!  It stays in place so much better than regular parchment paper and is non-stick.


With my strategic shopping/couponing, I have tried a few different detergents and I have to say I always come back to GAIN.  It works and I love the smell best.  I have people asking me what we wash our clothes in because they love it.  Funny enough, I use Bounce dryer sheets?



And I don't know how many birthday parties your children are invited to, but have you ever added up how much $$$ can be spent on little school friends' birthday presents??  If we know the child well, my kids love a nearby toy store that has wonderfully unique, innovative, and educational toys for kids.  And I love it because they wrap!  But it is so easy to spend $50 per gift; at 4-8 gifts a month, it quickly adds up!

One of my go-to gifts lately is this $10 super art studio.

Mary Fowler and Davis each have one and love it.  I love how easy it is to put everything back in it's place and close it up!  It also travels well- we stick some paper in there, take it to the lake and that's all they need!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, love the art studio set! I will have to try that lining paper, thanks for sharing about it!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS