Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy Summer!

Jenis ice creams

My friends have the best finds!  *Sweet* friends of ours came to stay with us last week on their way to the beach and then they sent us these splendid ice creams with a thoughtful note.  I love them all- especially the Goat Cheese with Cherries!

I have known Chris since preschool!  We've gone all through school together and he went to college with Adam.  Their wedding was the first we attended, as newlyweds!  Two kids for us, three kids for them later, it felt kind of surreal... like playing house when we all went upstairs to tuck the kids in.

Chris' wife is a writer and fellow paper-lover so we have lots in common... I only wish our time together didn't fly by so quickly!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delish! Sometimes I still like I am playing house too, but then the darn bills come and reality hits;)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS