Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sweet Scrapbook Pages



Baby Fowler on the beach

 I am so jealous of my cousin (a full-time physician) who has three children (including twins!) and has beautiful scrapbooks that she is current with!  I do take photos but I never print them out!  Still loving the How Fast Time Flies scrapbook pages, but I have really slacked  for like the past 9 years.  So imagine my surprise when I logged into my MyPublisher account and found 29 pages I designed but never ordered.  And they are having a 50-75% off sale!!  

So I placed my order and I feel like a good mom for now.  Mary Fowler now has her first two years documented "prett-ily" so that makes 2 down, 7 to go.  And poor Davis is 0 for 6.

Here are a few of the pages- I like how they have some cute design aspects but nothing too fussy or country-ish.  And the price is right- normally $5.50 per page but with the sale $2.75

Now I'm on the hunt for good quality books to hold them.  I had planned on using the Felicity albums from Exposures but I now see mixed reviews about their quality- and they are not cheap.
the Halloween she wouldn't wear a costume!

















3 comments:

  1. Oh my--those are so cute. I am 5 years behind! I was making an album on Kodak Gallery and then they shut down! I dread starting over. I just keep printing pictures and putting them in a box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate, oh no! I have used kodakgallery forever and supposedly they are transferring our things over to shutterfly. i hope! Pictures printed and put in a box is still a great way to go. i just haven't done it and feel overwhelmed.

      You should look at Willette (on my blog list). She printed out all of her picts and placed into pretty, matching albums (to show on bookshelves) from Exposures online. I just might end up doing the same thing one day!

      Delete
  2. WAIT A MINUTE. I have never heard of this?! I am hand making (not for three years mind you) my scrapbooks! Never heard of how fast time flies!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS