Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dining Room Inspiration

Source

When we redo some finishes in our kitchen, we also want to bring the dining room from our last house "feel"(greens, golds, and a little cranberry) to our new house full of calming blues.

Pinterest didn't help me that much this time, but here are a few photos that I've saved so I can refer back.  I like the photo above but my chairs are all fabric and I'm not sure about that light color + food.


Source
This photo's (above) color scheme would bring together my green, blue, and brown furniture.  The chandelier, though, would not work with my rectangular table.

I think this is my current chandelier... Looks like they painted it???


Source

Always trying to figure out my style... I have determined that I prefer solid color silk panels with a lighter shade on the walls- like photo above.

Source

OR, forget the grown-up colors and stick to turquoise and orange!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS