Thursday, September 13, 2012

Just Cracking Myself Up

For me... only kidding


Today I went to some fun shops for a couple of baby gifts.  I found these hilarious cocktail napkins by Anne Taintor (available here) and had the best time figuring out which I'd gift to whom.  Or who???

Apparently she has a monthly contest where you can suggest captions for their napkins.  Mom, you would be great at this.

me again... just kidding... ha!


for my middle sister

for my mom :)

for my neighbor C

for my baby sister

for my husband

for my neighbor J

for my friend K


for my other neighbor J

for my friend R

baby sister again

definitely for my friend A

6 comments:

  1. I like these too! i also like the 'american greeting card' style ones making the rounds on pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I sound bitter :) I did laugh at all of these though and I can absolutely see myself saying both of those things (actually I think I have)! Very cute and yes, mom would be (and has been) great at this too! Love you! -"Baby Sister"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flipping hysterical! & sooooo true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are hysterical, love em all!!! lol I was just looking at some the other day at a fav boutique!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS