Friday, September 28, 2012

Family Branding

Boatman Geller

A friend just moved and sent these very pretty announcements!  So I picked a few other items that I think she should purchase to complete her new "family brand."  That's a phrase I just made up... something I've always wanted to do... have an outside line of paper products that sum up the "look and feel" of your family.

Because I cannot waste, our family is using up the last of our stationery, and it is almost time to buy or make new!!  If you would like for me to put together a board of family stationery for you, just let me know!




2 comments:

  1. Cute - love the idea of family branding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely - and useful! I don't write much (on paper) but would love to see how you would brand your mother! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS