Thursday, October 11, 2012

Halloween Cocktail


Pier 1

My girlfriend told me about these napkins and I think they're hilarious!  Perhaps to go with this cocktail below?



Black Widow (Source)


Black Widow
2 parts Cream de Cassis
3 parts Vodka
1 part triple sec
1 part fresh lemon juice
1 part Pomegranate juice
licorice strings

For two cocktails (or one cocktail shaker)


I was out of town for the long weekend Christmas shopping very early with my mom and her friends on their annual trip.  It was a lot of fun and pretty productive!

Then another girlfriend came to stay with us so I had to actually fold the clean laundry that usually resides on the guest beds- ha!

Now I really need to sit down and upload some photos!


2 comments:

  1. Did you see I put those napkins on Facebook? Love them. Great minds! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! Great minds DO think alike:)

    Liz- I have been so bad about Facebook this past year... it overwhelms me! what's my problem?

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS