Friday, October 26, 2012

Thank You

Whitney English

I think my mom needs these foldover note cards; she asked for some new ones and these look like her.  The other day I finally hooked up a new printer and it has made me BEYOND happy!!  So far it seems to accept even the thickest Crane flat cards!

Canon IP100


I've had a list of thank you notes to write.  And I have some generic, nondescript note cards I could have used but personalized stationery is just one of those things that makes me, ME!



Give thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Love this last saying too! Thanks for commenting over on my little piece of the internet :) I used to do hand painted children's furniture, but not any more. (not stationery though!)
    Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS