Thursday, October 4, 2012

Too Cute

Halloween Lunch Ideas from a WAY more creative mom than me!


Kid stories are my favorites!  But now that my kids are older, I really have to respect their privacy by leaving the ones I share to light, sweet, benign, sometimes-funny quips.

At the dinner table the other night Davis asked if "carbonation" was actually "burping chemicals."  

I guess so!

And then yesterday, while I was driving, I asked Mary Fowler to type my Thursday "to do" list into my phone for me.  So this morning after I dropped them at school, I looked under my NOTES for the list and here is what I found:

charlotte groomer
gas/grocery store
remember appetizer 
remember Williamsburg
C's birthday present
post office
laundry
straighten house
RELAX Love you mommy. good job. I knew you could do it.




6 comments:

  1. So cute. I love Mary Fowler's list. I know what you mean about picking and choosing what to share. I am struggling with that is a big way right now. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MF's encouragement to you at the end of your list. I love seeing our children show empathy and offer encouragement to us and others.
    i went off and got myself a job this morning and on the way to the interview Grace was giving me all kinds of encouragement. I thought she would be the least happy about it but she seems fine. Her first question off the bus, "How did it go?" She did twirls and squeals with the good news.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, CONGRATULATIONS on your job!!! I'm so jealous! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary Fowler is an old soul ! Love that she is your cheerleader:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, Lizziefitz, MFS is her mother - at Livi's current age!! What a wonderful "little girl." I love her so much and miss you all like crazy!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS