Saturday, November 17, 2012

Raise Your Hand if You Meditate





I have read for years how good meditation is for the mind, body, and soul.  And while I definitely believe in the power of prayer and do it daily, "meditation" is kind of out of my comfort zone.

But I am curious so I signed up for Oprah's Twenty-One Day Meditation Challenge (link here) .

I love the daily email reminders and what they say but I have yet to actually pause and "meditate."

One of these days...

I have, however, been doing laundry.  

After a few months of mountains of clean laundry piled up in the guest bedroom, I started making myself fold the clean laundry AS I REMOVE it from the dryer.  I just pile it on top in each person's pile and then deliver the piles to their rooms.  So I had to laugh as I enjoyed my 12 seconds... (see below)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS