Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Party Prep

Santa Hat Source
We are hosting our neighborhood Christmas party this week so I've been trying to get things together much earlier than usual around here!  The good news is our tree went up this weekend!  I still have a lot to do but I found these while looking for a fun, new drink recipe...

I thought these Santa Hat shooters were hilarious!  It wouldn't be a cheesy holiday party without jello shooters!  Click the photo caption for the source and recipe.


4 comments:

  1. That is so cute and right up my alley!! Gotta remember this one- thx for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love cheesy holiday parties!! Hope you post pictures?!! Those are cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!

    Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute!!! Love it! I made Rachel Rays 5 minute fudge wreath and it was yummy! A little cheesy too. LOL

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS