Friday, December 28, 2012

New Year's Resolution #1

Big Picture Classes
What a blessed Christmas we have had.  I actually started writing about it but I haven't uploaded any photos yet so it will have to wait... Probably for the best considering I have so many thoughts firing in my head.

But it was a "Stand-out" Christmas for me personally and I hope to put it into words.

For now, I am SO excited about getting started with what I think will revolutionize how I document my family's life.  I love the digital scrapbooking pages I already have but working chronologically is not working for me.  I am missing the things I really want to document and this process is my answer... I think!

I am very excited and very motivated... and hopeful!  Welcome 2013!!


1 comment:

  1. Oooh can't wait to see how you do this...I'm trying to figure the whole picture/photo book thing out myself.
    Would love to hear about your "stand-out" Christmas....
    Happy 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS