Sunday, February 24, 2013

Mom Movies

Amazon link
The other day Mona Lisa Smile was on Netflix so I watched the whole thing while folding laundry.  It is definitely one of those movies I'd like Mary Fowler to watch one day.  There are several, Joy Luck Club is another that has stayed with me- but she will have to be older for that one.

I'd like to somehow compile a list with pictures as opposed to my current little scraps of paper for her so maybe this is how I can get started!


Amazon link

2 comments:

  1. I have not seen either of those so I just might need a movie marathon soon:)

    LOVED chatting with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word I am obsessed with the Joy Luck Club. Forgot all about it!! Not sure if I have seen Mona Lisa Smile. Have to netflix!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS