Sunday, November 17, 2013

Kitchen Organization

I have been searching for some kitchen organization ideas for my cabinets and I came across these photos I pulled from an article by Ina Garten.  I love her!  I wish I could retrieve the article but at least I have the pictures saved.  These are all photos from her home and/or barn.
Pantry

Wood and Stainless
 Another great idea- I noticed that one of my friends keeps a container like this by the sink with all of her kitchen handled sponges with handles on them (handle side down).  it keeps them nice and dry.  So clever.

Lemon and Limes

Pull Out Drawers

Recipe Sleeves

Serving pieces

Spices

Basket of Boards

Love the Silver spoons

Bowl o' Champagne

1 comment:

  1. I love Ina's barn kitchen! Now that I work for an architect I have learned all the things that I could have done with my mudroom that my lame architect didn't do when we enclosed it. It really bugs me and I am sure one day I will sweet talk Mr. Hubby in to letting me redo it. To hear that a walk in pantry was possible and that we didn't do it really gets to me.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS