Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy New Year!!!



I am always so happily surprised that, instead of feeling drained after the holidays, I feel REJUVENATED!

 I LIVE for Christmas and everything it entails, and yet, I was so excited for the New Year!

I love the one-word resolutions that a lot of people do and as I thought about my one word, I perused some of the Pinterest quotes I've saved...




love how "lose" is misspelled... or is it?


 I saw a common theme, and it is a topic that several friends have mentioned to me over the past year. 

ACT  

I am a chronic over-thinker.  I can over think things to death!

Well, this year, I am going to make a concerted effort to ACT.... maybe even before I think:)
Just kidding- that's too scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS