Monday, February 3, 2014

After Party




There's just nothing better than party food!  I think I could survive on appetizers alone.  Last night for the Super Bowl we had two families over, just until halftime.  We aren't huge fans of any one pro football team, but Russell Wilson is from the prep school near our house and every article I read about him is just so inspiring!  He seems to be a truly great guy.  We actually ate dinner right next to him one night at Azzurro, but my dad had to tell me who he was:)

The great thing about Super Bowl parties is that I feel like I can serve "manly food" which doesn't necessarily have to be healthy:)


Adam made his bacon-wrapped jalapeños, the recipe that introduced me to The Pioneer Woman, over 7 years ago.  They are my perfect food.

I made a veggie tray, cheese slaw, spinach dip, and the feta/black eyed pea dip.  I took a few picts hoping to update some of my old recipe posts but my photos still aren't quite the look I'm going for.  I really think I'm going to have to take a photography class.

I am, however, REALLY enjoying another digital scrapbooking class.  It's 31 Things, taught by Ali Edwards, and I want to post some of my pages.  They are very personal with a lot of journaling, so I will have to wrap my brain around that first.




2 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS