Saturday, March 1, 2014

Birthday Girl



I love seeing snapshots of the kids through the years.  Mary Fowler just turned 11 so she and I gathered her favorite pictures (just dragged them to the desktop from iPhoto) and I placed them in a Cathy Zielske photoshop template.  She is at the age where she loves birthday attention.  I posted it on my Facebook account because I truly have posted very few pictures since our move 3 years ago.  (It seems most of my Richmond friends are not on Facebook- I can think of two who are).  

She received so many sweet well-wishes.  I would love to compile the comments somehow and place on a 12x12 sheet beside the photo montage.

Of course then I quickly made one for Davis, adding the years since it worked out perfectly with his age- so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS