Monday, April 7, 2014

Project Life Week 11




This week felt very rushed, but I don't really know with what?!  I was not that great about taking pictures so if it wasn't on my iPhone calendar, it will probably be forgotten forever.

I am okay with that.

I am loving it when I DO take the random photo of Mary Fowler sitting in the front seat with me having an after-orientation treat, because it does jog my memory and I feel all the same emotions I felt at that moment.  I'm so proud of her, she's so grown up, and at this moment she is passing up Starbucks for an Arby's jamocha milkshake (which was my favorite way back when).

The story about Davis at the orthodontist's office might not have garnered my attention so much, had it not been for the particular receptionist who told me.  This woman is the only one in the bunch who usually has a sour expression on her face.  I have always felt like we are a bother to her.  I actually try to avoid her and check in with someone else- I don't want to be a bother!

So the fact that SHE of all people told me this endearing story about Davis (when he is behind closed doors and I am not around) floored me!  I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS